Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am enjoying the book

I am enjoying reading this book. It is actually a pretty easy read. Most of what I read seems logical and the theories are understandable. Probably because I am somewhat familar with the use of blogs. I just finished reading Chapters 4 through 6 today. I found it interesting that there are companies and independants that instead of creating their own blog they piggy back on someone elses, or have bloggers write for them. This practice reminds me of when an author "ghost writes" (i.e. Stephen King wrote under the name Richard Bachman). It seems to work though.

The Advertising aspect to blogging is interesting too. Some of it seems like a pyramid scheme (multilayer progams where the blogger gets revenue for the first-level person who joins an affliate program as well as anyone else who joins as a result of the first-level person).

No comments: